Sea  to Sky. Acrylic Paint. 2018. 

In this transition painting I wanted the viewer to be able to see the similarities and differences among different life sources. I also wanted to pick two animals that are on opposite ends of the spectrum. With the fish being low in the sea and the bird being high in the sky. I also chose to do the same colors for the bird and the fish to make it more realistic as if they were really morphing into one another. I chose to add in background objects to make it more eye catching and realistic as well. I wanted the scenery in the first panel to break down along with the fish and bird and turn into what would be the tree in the last painting. The point of this piece is to make the viewer's eyes flow from the bottom to top and to sell the resemblance in life forms.



Comments

  1. Looks great!! Glad you kept working on it and got it finished!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sugar Skull